Our Pledge To You
At IPACK TECHNOLOGIES we understand the importance of privacy. We treat our customers as part of our team and carefully protect all the information they have entrusted to us. The information we request from you will enable us to provide you with the highest levels of personal service and quality. We will not disclose any personal information to any external company or person, except as described above, without a customer’s informed consent unless we are required by law to disclose this information. With the growth of electronic media we recognize that it is necessary to take further steps to protect the privacy of the individual. We fully support the new Canadian legislation, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, in its role to protect the privacy of the individual. Our role in protecting an individual’s privacy does not stop with this Act. We maintain the security and confidentiality of the information disclosed by our customers according to the strictest standards. We are continually looking for additional ways to ensure that the personal information we hold is secure and used in a responsible and respectful manner. As such, we have appointed a person responsible for ensuring that the personal information entrusted to us is secure and will not be used for purposes other than what we require to deliver the service our customers deserve and expect.
To summarize our commitment to Privacy, we have detailed the following promises:
- IPACK TECHNOLOGIES only collects Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us.
- IPACK TECHNOLOGIES uses your Personal Information for the purposes of responding to and processing your requests for our web-based products and services.
- IPACK TECHNOLOGIES will only share your Personal Information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services or functions on our behalf or as required by law. IPACK TECHNOLOGIES does not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone.
Any information you provide on our website is treated as securely as through any other business channel. We use standard encryption software (128 bit secure socket layer) that protects information as it is sent from your browser to our systems. Our data centres are protected by several layers of firewalls to ensure that only you can access your information. In general, we require similar information online to that which we require for you to make a booking over the phone with one of our sales representatives.
Information About You
On all IPACK TECHNOLOGIES pages that collect Personal Information, we specifically describe what information is required in order to provide you with the product or service you have requested.
IPACK TECHNOLOGIES collects Personal Information when you:
- Hire us for services
- Contact IPACK TECHNOLOGIES
- Are contacted by a sales representative to whom you voluntarily provide your Personal Information
Use of Your Personal Information
Information collected on IPACK TECHNOLOGIES may be used to:
- Offer you additional IPACK TECHNOLOGIES services
- Send marketing communications or surveys to you
- Respond to your questions or suggestions
- Improve the quality of your visit to our site
Does IPACK TECHNOLOGIES collect any other information about visitors to the website? We constantly seek to improve our website and the online services we offer. As part of these efforts, we collect and analyze certain information about visitors to our website. This data includes (but is not limited to) domain and/or web browser information. We may track which website you visited before arriving at our site and the website you link to when you leave IPACK TECHNOLOGIES.com. We may also keep a record of which pages you visit on our site and how long you spend on each page.